Using Games Consoles to Access MICROSOFT TEAMS
USING CONSOLES TO ACCESS MICROSOFT TEAMS
Here is some advice on how to use Microsoft Teams
Using Xbox or PlayStation to Access Online Resources
Using Xbox or Play Station to access the internet
Accessing your remote learning.
An alternative method of accessing remote learning during times of lockdown.
1. Plug a keyboard in to the Xbox USB slot
2. Go in to my games and apps
3. Find Microsoft Edge and Type in: “Microsoft Teams app download”.
4. Sign in with your school details and you can then access your online work as usual
5. To move around you use the Xbox controller or plug in a mouse
1. Identify the PlayStation internet browser icon (it is WWW with dots around it)
2. Press the PlayStation logo on the controller
3. Go to the library and find options for games and applications
4. Go in to applications and you will find the internet browser
5. You can then access your online work as usual by searching for Microsoft Teams App download and signing in with your school details.
Mr Sinfield (Deputy Headteacher)