At West Hatch High School safeguarding our pupils is one of our priorities. We make sure all staff have relevant training and are aware how to keep the young people in our care safe. The designated lead for Child Protection is Robert Tester, Assistant Headteacher and the deputy designated lead is Melanie Hall, Pastoral Manager.
Please contact us if you have any concerns about a pupil via the school website. We appreciate your support in keeping West Hatch pupils safe.
- Essex Social Care - 0345 603 7627
- Redbridge Social Care - 020 8708 3885
- The Prevent Line - 0800 789321
- The Essex LADO Duty Line - 03330139797
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Keeping Kids Safe in Education
- Working Together to Safeguard Children
- Prevent Duty Gudiance for England and Wales
- Essex Safeguarding Children Board Website
- West Hatch School Counselling Service
- E-Safety Information
Hard copies of any of the documents listed can be obtained from the school Reception or requested via our admin email address: email@example.com